☯ Qigong Gorilla
Qigong movements improvised in an impromptu way, often without authorization.
Chapter: Essential Principles
Chapter: Essential Principles: to be applied breath by breath
- optimal health, mental, physical, spiritual
- borrow the most effective techniques from any system of exercise and healing modality
- use any combination of techniques in guerrilla fashion
- no regard for dogmatic ideals of purity - not that we don't respect and admire the source material, but if a modification or combination of various derived material of different sources produces more effective results than the original for our ultimate objective (which probably differs than the source's), then we won't hesitate to use the derived version.
- no regard for other people's fickle sense of aesthetics - if a goofy looking exercise is the most effective one of all the ones tested, then that's the one we're going to do. Gorilla does what works best and doesn't care whether you think he looks cool.
- through the cold hard truth of trial and error, if something works, it works. use it. if it doesn't work, set it aside. maybe it will work under different conditions, with other combinations.
prone = face down
prone: having the front or ventral part downward; lying face downward.
gigor = Qigong Gorilla
supine = face up
supine: (of a person) lying face upward. synonyms: flat on one's back, face upward, facing upward, flat, horizontal, recumbent, stretched
Disclaimer of Medical Advice:
You understand and acknowledge that all users of this website are responsible for their own medical care, treatment, and oversight. All of the content provided on the website, including text, treatments, dosages, outcomes, charts, profiles, graphics, photographs, images, advice, messages, and forum postings, are for informational purposes only and DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PROVIDING OF MEDICAL ADVICE and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional medical judgment, advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
The content is not intended to establish a standard of care to be followed by a user of the website. You understand and acknowledge that you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health. You also understand and acknowledge that you should never disregard or delay seeking medical advice relating to treatment or standard of care because of information contained in or transmitted through the website.
Medical information changes constantly. Therefore the information on this webiste or on the linked websites should not be considered current, complete or exhaustive, nor should you rely on such information to recommend a course of treatment for you or any other individual. Reliance on any information provided on this website or any linked websites is solely at your own risk.
The website does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be provided on the linked websites. The linked websites may contain text, graphics, images or information that you find offensive. this website, its licensors and its suppliers have no control over and accept no responsibility for such materials.